TO APPLY SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME/CV ATTACHED TO CAREERS.UK@CROSS.COM
Sales Operations Manager
Job Type: General Manager- Americas
Location: Providence, RI USA
Minimum Qualification: n/a
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Career Level: Entry Level
Require Travel: Yes
Posted On: October 31st, 2021
A recognized international brand leader, marketer and manufacturer of premium consumer products has an exciting opportunity for a sales operations manager. People who are excited about bringing their sense of style, taste, ideas, and energy to work will find real satisfaction working alongside a highly motivated Sales and Customer Service Team.
The Sales Operations Manager role is part of the Americas Sales Team. This position is responsible for executing prescribed objectives, policies, procedures and manage order entry and fulfillment to ensure high-quality service to all CROSS customers serviced by CROSS’s Providence, Rhode Island facility. The execution of this position requires strong working relationships with other departments which come in direct and/or indirect contact with customers, including Sales (Americas, Canada. Latin America, Mexico), Finance, Planning, and Service Departments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Super user - Netsuite
- Develops, manages, and directs the activities of the customer service department with coordination of all cross-departmental activities with other interrelated functional areas within CROSS to ensure the delivery of the highest customer service levels in a cost-effective manner.
- Develops and implement best-practices protocol for department to ensure highest level of customer service support in the Americas Sales Organization.
- Responsible for development of ongoing customer satisfaction measurement criteria for approval from General Manager, Americas.
- Responsible for monitoring performance against established criteria and recommending policy and procedure changes necessary to maintain and improve performance against established criteria.
- Customer Master Creation, Maintenance, New Account Applications
- Sales Rep Maintenance
- Vendor Agreements/Key Market Fund credits
- Field Support
Position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with a consumer goods brand. This would include managing a group of customer service representatives, communicating with key customers, working with business systems and helping to constantly improve systems and processes.